New Users and Quick Start Info:
• Login with your St. Vincent Network username and password. You DO NOT need to include your domain when logging in (e.g. ININD).
• Click here for quick start info: Quick Start Guide
Indianapolis Office Hours:
• Every other Monday (except major holidays) 10 am to noon Eastern time
*The next office hours session will occur on Monday, July 1st, 2019.
Location: Suite 201, Conference Room C, Professional Office Building, 8402 Harcourt Road, Indianapolis, Indiana 46260 - This conference room is located down the hall from the St. Vincent-Indianapolis Administrative Offices.
• Skype call-in information: Skype meeting link
Toll Free Number: +1 (888) 444-5443
Toll Number: +1 (317) 762-2698 (Dial-in Number)
Conference ID: 10709563
REDCap Hands-On Training
• Starting in April 2019, we will begin offering a quarterly instructional class for Central Region St. Vincent Associates.
• Instructional classes will be held in the William K. Nasser, MD, Education and Simulation Center. The next class offering is scheduled for Friday, July 26th from 1:00pm-3:00pm and that class will demonstrate "How to import/export data" and "How to build a report". If you are interested in attending one of these instructional REDCap classes, please register with the following link: REDCap_Hands_On_Training
Evansville Office Hours
• Instructional classes will be held in the Center for Advanced Medicine on the 4th Floor in computer lab 5A. At the moment, the next class is scheduled for Thursday, July 18th, 2019 from 9am-11:30am. If you are interested in attending one of these instructional REDCap classes, please register with the following link: Evansville_Registration
•The next St. Vincent-Evansville REDCap Office Hours Session will occur on Friday, July 18th, 2019 from 12:30pm to 4:00pm CT in Meeting Room 6 in the basement of the main hospital.
Gaining access to an EXISTING project:
• Contact the project creator.
• Ask them to add your St. Vincent username to their User Rights section.
Please log in with your user name and password. If you are having trouble logging in, please contact
Welcome to REDCap!
REDCap is a secure web platform for building and managing online databases and surveys.
REDCap's streamlined process for rapidly creating and designing projects offers a
vast array of tools that can be tailored to virtually any data collection strategy.
REDCap provides automated export procedures for seamless data downloads to Excel and common statistical
packages (SPSS, SAS, Stata, R), as well as a built-in project calendar, a scheduling module, ad hoc reporting tools,
and advanced features, such as branching logic, file uploading, and calculated fields.
Build online surveys and databases quickly and securely - Create and design your project rapidly using secure web authentication from your browser. No extra software is required.
Fast and flexible - Conception to production-level survey/database in less than one day.
Export data to common data analysis packages - Export your data to Microsoft Excel, PDF, SAS, Stata, R, or SPSS for analysis.
Ad Hoc Reporting - Create custom queries for generating reports to view or download.
Easily manage a contact list of survey respondents or create a simple survey link - Build a list of email contacts, create custom email invitations, and track who responds, or you may also create
a single survey link to email out or post on a website.
Scheduling - Utilize a built-in project calendar and scheduling module for organizing your events and appointments.
Send files to others securely - Using 'Send-It', upload and send files to multiple recipients, including existing project documents, that are too large for email
attachments or that contain sensitive data.
Save your data collection instruments as a PDF to print - Generate a PDF version of your forms and surveys for printing to collect data offline.
Advanced features - Auto-validation, calculated fields, file uploading, branching/skip logic, and survey stop actions.
REDCap API - Have external applications connect to REDCap remotely in a programmatic or automated fashion.
Data Queries - Document the process of resolving data issues using the Data Resolution Workflow module.
Piping - Inject previously collected data values into question labels, survey invitation emails, etc. to provide a
more customized experience.